Gomden® Meditation Cushion
The Gomden is made only by us. Designed by a Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Master for his Western Students, the Gomden is a rectangular meditation cushion of firm foam inside of a removable, washable, quilted fabric shell.
- The Gomden Cushion is designed for a cross-legged posture with the knees up off the meditation mat (Zabuton).
- The firm foam block interior will keep its height in sitting.
- The quilted fabric Gomden cover is removable and washable.
- Gomden sets include a Zabuton Mat to cushion knees and ankles. Deluxe Sets also include a Gomden Meditation Pillow that goes on the Gomden for added height and versatility.
- ECO fabrics are available for an additional charge
Note: for Zen style sitting, try one of our Zafu Cushions or our Kneeling Meditation (seiza) Bench.