Deadline for submission is Monday, 9/1/2014.
Winners will be selected by Author and Teacher, Ms. Susan Piver, and announced on September 15th.
To Qualify for the Contest your Limerick will:
1. Include the word ÒZafuÓ in the body of the Limerick.
2. Be signed with the name you would like us to use when we share your limerick with the world (of Social Media) and when we announce the winners!
3. While some have alleged that the only true limerick is "obscene and transgressive" we invite you to explore the boundaries of "clean and nice." Sorry no profanity.
4. Read like a limerick. Note: you may submit as many limericks as you like. Only two of your submissions will be included in the contest.
5. Be original and be yours. We will post limericks from members of the Samadhi Cushions Team (sorry Team -- neither you nor any of your quirky relations are eligible for the prizes).
If you would rather submit your Limericks at our Facebook page ~ CLICK HERE and enter your Limerick as a comment (you will need to be logged in to your Facebook account).
However, please know that email addresses submitted here will not be shared with anyone and will not be added to our NEWSLETTER list.